- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place bread, cut side up on a sheet pan.
- Spray liberally with butter spray. Optional, spray additional side.
- Toast in oven until golden brown.
- While bread is toasting, mash avocado until mostly smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread seasoned avocado on toasted bread.
- Top with cooked egg of your choice.
- Garnish with additional optional ingredients such as roasted cherry tomatoes, salsa, everything bagel seasoning, red onion, and many more.
- The eggs are pasteurized and fully cooked, so it can also be used as an ingredient in cold prep (i.e. bowls and burritos) and heated just before serving.
- Approx. 1.5 oz equivalent Meat/Meat Alternate per 1 hard cooked egg.
- Hard Cooked 12/12 Count Eggs also available in Cage-Free, 14616-60676-00
- Consult manufacturer/supplier for exact grain and vegetable credit.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.