Ham, Chicken and Cheese Mashed Potato Bowl
Also known as “Chicken Cordon Blu”! Serve a satisfying, filling lunch – using our ready-to-heat, low sodium mashed potatoes. Assemble ahead of time for on-the-go or serve fresh on the line.
- Reheat mashed potatoes using either boiling water in stock pot or steamer method.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roasted vegetables with drizzle of olive oil until nicely toasted.
- Combine mustard with alfredo sauce, heating slowly in sauce pan.
- Heat chicken and turkey ham by baking on parchment line sheet tray until heated through.
- To serve, portion heated mashed potato into serving bowl and top with meats, vegetable and a ladle of warmed sauce.
- Garnish with shredded part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Approx. 3/8 C starchy vegetables credit using Simply Potatoes Low Sodium Mashed Potato.
- Consult manufacturer/supplier for exact grain and vegetable credit.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.