- In a skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 3 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes and basil, and season with pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and hold warm.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over low heat.
- Add eggs to nonstick skillet and cook stirring constantly, until egg is set but still runny, about 1 minute. Add cheese and remove from heat, continuing to stir so cheese softens and starts to melt.
- For 1 Portion: Place 3 oz. tomato mixture in each pita half and top with each with 2 oz. egg and cheese mixture.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.