Silver Dollar Protein Banana Pancakes
A healthful spin on a breakfast favorite. These banana pancakes are high in protein and delicious!
Servings: 24 pancakes
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl or mixer.
- Add eggs and oil mix on medium speed till frothy.
- While mixing slowly add baking powder and mix thoroughly.
- Heat skillet on medium-high and add about 2-3 tablespoons of batter (use a small ladle or 1/4 cup measuring cup filled a little more than halfway).
- The batter should sizzle immediately. Flip each pancake gently after 1 minute and cook for 1 more minute. Remove carefully and serve hot.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.