- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray sheet pan or hotel pan well with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, and smoked paprika.
- Roast potatoes using sprayed sheet pan or hotel pan in the oven for 15 minute to soften slightly.
- Remove potatoes from oven, pour in egg mixture, and top with spinach, and bell peppers.
- Bake until eggs are fully set and reach at least 165 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before attempting to cut.
- The eggs are pasteurized and fully cooked, so it can also be used as an ingredient in cold prep (i.e. bowls and burritos) and heated just before serving.
- Approx. 1.5 oz. equivalent Meat/Meat Alternate per 3 Tbsp. Papetti’s Liquid Egg.
- Liquid Egg with Citric Acid also available in Cage-Free, 14616-81250-00
- Consult manufacturer/supplier for exact grain and vegetable credit.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.