Roasted Poblano Sausage Gravy with Biscuits and Scrambled Eggs
A filling and flavorful twist on traditional biscuits and gravy featuring scrambled eggs and roasted poblano peppers.
- Prepare poblano peppers by first roasting over direct flame.
- Place on baking sheet under plastic wrap and allow to cool.
- Peel peppers, remove seeds, dice and set aside.
- In a medium heat pan, cook bacon and sausage until fully cooked.
- With a slotted spoon, remove and reserve cooked meats for later.
- Add flour to fat remaining in the pan.
- Whisk until well incorporated and stops foaming.
- While whisking, slowly add milk.
- Continue to cook over medium heat until gravy begins to thicken.
- Add diced peppers and cooked sausage and bacon.
- Scrambled the liquid scrambled eggs or for ease of use, heat 46025-85877-00 Papetti’s® Fully-Cooked Refrigerated Scrambled Eggs with Natural Butter Flavor, 12/1.85 lb Bags
- To serve, add gravy to split biscuits, top of scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and garnish with green onion.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.