- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combined heated MFI Simple Potatoes Homestyle Mashed Potatoes with cooked chorizo, cheddar, poblano peppers, and taco seasoning.
- Place mixture in piping bag with star tip and pipe, 16 - 2 oz bites. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to platter and garnish with queso fresco, tomatoes and fresh cilantro.
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Includes 0g Added Sugars
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.