- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Line baking sheet or baking stone with foil.
- Sprinkle cornmeal over the top of baking sheet to help keep it from sticking.
- Stretch pizza crust to fit the baking sheet.
- Bake crust for 5-7 minutes until the edges begin to set.
- Remove from oven and drizzle olive oil on top of crust.
- Spread the prepared mashed potatoes over the oiled crust.
- Top mashed potatoes with mozzarella cheese, bacon, sprouts and onions.
- Bake 14-16 minutes until cheese is nicely toasted.
- Slice and enjoy!
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.