- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Spray 12 standard muffin cups generously with nonstick cooking spray. -Mini muffins tins work well also. -Silicone contains work the best for non-stick.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Divide the potato mixture evenly into the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- Cool slightly before removing each mashed potato puff from its cup. Use a thin knife to loosen if necessary. If using silicone, refrigerate or freeze for easiest removal.
- Garnish with sour cream, additional chopped chives, cheese and bacon.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.