- Reheat potatoes slightly to help with piping and presentation.
- Sauté chopped garlic in butter until slightly gold brown.
- Mix half and half, beaten egg, cheese, seasonings and garlic infused butter to the mashed potatoes.
- Transfer mixtures into a large piping bag with large star fluted piping tip. (3/4 inch is ideal)
- Try not to overfill piping bag.
- Pipe potato around 2.5 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall.
- Gently brush with additional melted butter.
- Bake at 425 F until golden brown, approximately 15-20 minutes
- Garnish with additional parmesan cheese and chopped parsley when plating.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.