- In a mixing bowl whisk together the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, vegetable oil and sesame oil. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl gently fold together the cooked brown rice, thawed vegetables. Spread the rice mixture in an even layer on parchment lined – sheet pan.
- Bake the rice mixture, uncovered at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle soy dressing mixture over hot rice.
- Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes
- Scramble the eggs in non-stick skillet and hot hold, covered.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the eggs.
- Garnish with thinly sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- The eggs are pasteurized and fully cooked, so it can also be used as an ingredient in cold prep (i.e. bowls and burritos) and heated just before serving.
- Substitute pre-mixed vegetable fried rice for faster prep.
- Approx. 1.5 oz equivalent Meat/Meat Alternate per ½ C Papetti’s Scrambled Egg
- Precooked Scrambled Egg mix also available in Cage-Free, 14616-7400-00
- Consult manufacturer/supplier for exact grain and vegetable credit
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.