- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook scrambled egg until warm and fluffy using skillet or other preferred prep method.
- Blend together marinara and BBQ sauces.
- For Assembly, place flatbreads onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons of sauce blend on the flat bread.
- Top the pizzas with corn, black beans, red onion, peppers and shredded cheese.
- Top with scrambled eggs.
- Bake the flatbread pizza for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is nicely melted.
- Garnish with green onions, chives and serve.
- The eggs are pasteurized and fully cooked, so it can also be used as an ingredient in cold prep (i.e. bowls and burritos) and heated just before serving.
- Approx. 1.5 oz equivalent Meat/Meat Alternate per ½ cup Papetti’s Scrambled Egg
- Precooked Scrambled Egg mix also available in Cage-Free, 14616-7400-00
- Consult manufacturer/supplier for exact grain and vegetable credit
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.