Sheet Tray Pancakes
Breakfast, for lunch? Appeal to the student’s sweet side with a plateful of pancakes, conveniently cooked on a sheet tray then cut into squares.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together brown sugar, liquid egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Blend together making sure not to overmix.
- Pour into sheet pan that has been sprayed with cooking oil.
- Top with optional fun ingredients such as fruit or chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Slice and serve.
- The eggs are pasteurized and fully cooked, so it can also be used as an ingredient in cold prep (i.e. bowls and burritos) and heated just before serving.
- Approx. 1.5 oz equivalent Meat/Meat Alternate per 3 Tbsp. Papetti’s® Liquid Egg
- Liquid Egg with Citric Acid also available in Cage-Free, 14616-81250-00
- Consult manufacturer/supplier for exact grain and vegetable credit
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.