Bacon gives these potato wedges a boost. Drizzle BBQ sauce and top with blue cheese for a savory appetizer or side.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut bacon slices in half horizontally. Wrap one bacon half tightly around one potato wedge. Place on wire rack on sheet pan. Repeat with remaining bacon and potatoes.
- Place pan in oven. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce over potatoes and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles.
- Return to oven. Bake about 2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 15g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.