Papetti’s® Orchard Delight Cheesy Hash Brown Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
This sandwich combines the crispy texture of cheesy hash brown waffles, the savory flavors of caramelized onions with a tender fried egg, and the refreshing addition of sliced apples.
Servings: 1 Serving
- Toast waffles lightly in a preheated 400-degree oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Sauté onions for about 10 minutes over medium heat, until golden brown.
- Add arugula, thinly sliced apple, and caramelized onion to the bottom waffle.
- Continue assembly by adding a fried egg with yolk consistency cooked to your preference to the top of your sandwich.
- Lastly, top toasted a waffle and serve.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.