Papetti’s® Maple Waffle with Sticky Fried Chicken and Bacon Sandwich
This sandwich combines the sweet and fluffy maple waffles with the savory and crispy elements of sticky fried chicken, bacon, and fried eggs. A perfect balance of flavors that’s great for breakfast or lunch.
- Toast waffles lightly in a preheated 400-degree oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Fry chicken breast to crispy golden brown deliciousness.
- Toss chicken breast in your prepared sweet and sticky sauce until coated to your preference.
- Begin assembly and add a fried egg with the yolk consistency cooked to your taste pallet, along with bacon strips to the top of your sandwich.
- Lastly top with a toasted waffle to serve.
- Prepare sauce at least 30 minutes before sandwich assembly by missing all ingredient together.
From K-12 and healthcare to hospitality and convenience, we’re here to help solve challenges in virtually any segment.
WIth advanced technologies, processes and facilities, plus game-changing research and resources, our capabilities exist to benefit the diverse audiences we serve.