White Truffle Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Diced potatoes, parmesan and white truffle combine for an upscale side dish that would pair perfectly with any entrée.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In medium sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil and butter. Add potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Sauté potatoes, stirring occasionally, 3-4 minutes, or until they start to brown. Add garlic. Stir.
- Transfer pan to oven. Roast 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven.
- Add Italian parsley, Parmesan cheese and truffle oil to potatoes. Fold gently to combine and serve immediately.
- Great side to any center-of-plate protein.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.