Western Omelet Taco
A western omelet filled with ham, cheese, red and green peppers inside a hard shell taco.
- Warm omelets in 350º F oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and place in warm taco shells.
- Place 1 ounce of each remaining ingredient on top of each taco and serve.
- Serve with a side of Spanish rice or guacamole.
- Serve in a soft shell taco on a bed of shredded lettuce for a salad option.
- For a flavor variation, try: Papetti’s® Three Cheese Omelet
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast through late night.