This traditional, creamy, simple soup is great to start a meal.
- Heat small stock pot over medium heat. Add butter and leeks. Cook about 5 minutes, or until leeks are translucent.
- Add chicken stock, mashed potatoes and heavy cream to pot. Stir to combine.
- Simmer soup 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and white pepper. Remove pan from heat.
- Pour soup into blender. Purée on high until smooth. Serve warm, or reserve in refrigerator to serve cold later.
- Great as a lunch combo or entrée.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® russet mashed variety with this recipe.