Veggie & Egg Burger Wrap
A healthy option for vegetarians, this wrap features a garden vegetable egg white patty, mushroom and black bean burger and Roma tomato wrapped up in a whole-grain tortilla.
- Heat each patty and cut in half. Reserve.
- In the center of each tortilla, spread 2 Tbsp. of cheese spread.
- Place 2 half burger pieces lengthwise, in the center of the tortilla.
- Place 2 half egg patties over the burger halves.
- Top eggs with 3 slices of tomatoes and ½ cup of spring mix.
- Roll one side of the tortilla over the other, creating an open-ended wrap, and serve.
- Swap the cheese spread for fresh feta or Greek yogurt, and toss in a few sliced kalamata olives.
- Swap in chopped chicken breast for an extra punch of protein.
- Capitalize on the growing demand for kale: swap it in for the spring mix.