Ultimate Croque Monsieur Sandwich
A croque monsieur served on two peices of French Toast for a sweet twist.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toast French toast slices.
- In small bowl, whisk eggs with salt.
- Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Add eggs and scramble.
- Assemble sandwich on sheet pan. Top 1 slice of toast with folded slices of ham and turkey.
- Top with eggs, cheese and caramelized onions.
- Spread raspberry jam on second slice of toast. Place on top of sandwich.
- Place in hot oven. Bake 12 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Serve hot with béchamel sauce and Parmesan cheese.
For another option, top sandwich with béchamel sauce and Parmesan cheese before baking
Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner