Stuffed Baby Portabella Caps
A healthy snack or appetizer, these baby portabella mushrooms are stuffed with red and green peppers and onions.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Wash the mushrooms, remove and reserve the stems.
- Chop mushrooms stems and sauté in a hot skillet with the peppers, onions, salt, pepper, and garlic until soft.
- Add eggs and stir until set.
- Place mushroom caps in baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon mixture into caps.
- Bake for 15 minutes until heated through.
- Daypart suggestion: appetizer for lunch or dinner.