Steak and Potato Quesadilla
Give your quesadilla a new twist by adding mashed potatoes inside prior to placing on the griddle.
- Evenly spread garlic mashed potatoes on 1 flour tortilla.
- Layer diced steak over potatoes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over steak.
- Place remaining tortilla on top of cheese.
- Heat greased griddle or large sauté pan over medium heat. Place quesadilla on hot griddle.
- Heat about 2 minutes, or until bottom starts to turn golden brown.
- Carefully flip quesadilla. Heat about 2 more minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine ketchup and chipotle in adobo sauce. Stir and set aside.
- Remove quesadilla from griddle.
- Slice into 8 wedges.
- Serve 2 wedges hot with chipotle ketchup sauce for dipping.
- For another option, substitute steak for grilled chicken.
- Great as a sharable appetizer or entrée.
- Serve with chipotle ketchup and sour cream.