Silkiest Pasta Carbonara
A silky pasta carbonara execution with spaghetti noodles, heavy cream, egg and bacon lardons.
- Boil water and cook pasta as instructed on box. Drain, reserving ½ cup of water. Hold noodles warm.
- In small bowl, combine eggs, cream, 6 Tbs. Parmesan, salt and pepper. Whisk.
- Heat bacon fat in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and crispy bacon. Sauté 30 seconds, or until heated.
- Turn heat off. Add warm noodles and egg mixture to hot pan. Stir until combined.
- If mixture is too thick, add reserved pasta water, as needed, to loosen.
- Place pasta in bowl. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve with French breadand crisp salad
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner