Breakfast sliders filled with scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese
- On 350º F flat top grill, scramble eggs until fully cooked
- Portion the eggs into 4 piles on grill.
- Top each egg pile with 1 oz. of cheese and place one bun top on each egg pile.
- Let the cheese melt and then slide each pile onto a bottom bun. Serve.
- Serve alone as an appetizer/small plate, or with French fries or salad as an entree
- Can also be made with Papettis® Refrigerated Scrambled Eggs #85877
- Daypart suggestion: Brunch through late-night snack