Savory Sweet Potato Mashed
Keep your menu on trend with these flavorful, savory mashed sweet potatoes.
- In small pan, combine cream, butter and garlic. Heat over low heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Do not boil.
- Cook sweet potatoes using preferred method.
- Transfer potatoes to bowl of mixer. Add caramelized shallots.
- Using paddle attachment, mix potatoes on low speed. Slowly pour hot cream and butter mixture into potatoes until combined.
- Adjust seasoning as needed with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with crumbled goat cheese and thyme.
For another option, substitute any cheese of your choice.