Roasted Maple & Thyme Potatoes
Bake potato wedges tossed in maple syrup and thyme for simple tasty side to any main entrée.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In medium bowl, combine potatoes, oil, maple syrup, thyme and salt. Toss until potatoes are coated.
- Place potatoes in baking pan or half hotel pan. Place in hot oven. Bake 15 minutes.
- Turn potatoes. Bake additional 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven.
- Serve immediately.
- For another option, substitute thyme with rosemary.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.