Roasted Beets and Potatoes
Beets and potatoes are roasted together then laid on a bed of walnut pesto for a side that is sure to steal the show.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oil, garlic, thyme, mustard, and salt; mix well. Toss the Simply Potatoes Small Red Skin Wedges and beets with the garlic mixture. Transfer to a sheet tray lined with aluminum foil and roast in the oven until tender and browned, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the walnut pesto, combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until well combined. Reserve.
- Serve each 4 oz portion with 2 oz of burrata cheese and 2 Tbsp of walnut pesto.
- Simplify by using melted mozzarella instead of burrata.
- Substitute a Ruby Queen or other beet for impressive color and flavor.
- Try any Simply Potatoes® wedge variety with this recipe.