Savory egg quiche filled with corned beef, sauerkraut and swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine whole eggs, egg whites, cream, salt and pepper. Mix well. Reserve.
- In prepared pie crust, sprinkle corned beef on bottom. Add sauerkraut. Sprinkle Swiss cheese on top.
- Pour egg mixture over all ingredients.
- Place quiche in hot oven. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until center is set. Remove from oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Cut quiche into 8 wedges.
- Garnish with Russian dressing and serve hot.
- Serve with curly fries and a pickle spear for lunch and dinner