Red Potato Wedges with Dill Butter
Light and simple. This dish brings together dill, butter and red potato wedges for simple side that plays well with any main entrée.
- Add 3-4-inches of water to steamer pot with perforated basket. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat.
- Place potato wedges in basket. Cover. Cook 8 minutes. Remove from steamer. Drain.
- In large sauté pan over low heat, melt butter. Add dill and stir. Remove from heat.
- Add steamed potatoes to sauté pan. Toss to coat in dill butter.
- Season with sea salt and serve immediately.
- For another option, substitute fresh dill with fresh rosemary.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.