A classic quiche perfect for breakfast with ham, onions, red and green bell peppers and sharp cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine whole eggs, egg whites, cream, salt and pepper. Mix well. Reserve.
- In prepared pie crust, layer ham on bottom. Add caramelized onions and sautéed peppers. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Pour egg mixture over all ingredients.
- Place quiche in hot oven. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until center is set. Remove from oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut quiche into 8 wedges and serve hot.
- For individual servings, use 4” ramekins
- Add variety with Greek or reuben flavors.