Potato Wedges Parmesan
Try this simple but tasty side dish. Combine potatoes, Italian-seasoned bread crumbs and parmesan for a side-dish take on chicken parmesan. Serve with vodka or marinara sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In small bowl, combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and garlic. Mix while drizzling in ¼ cup of melted butter. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place remaining ¼ cup butter in another small bowl.
- Dip potato wedges in butter, letting excess drip off.
- Remove buttered potatoes to bread crumb/Parmesan mixture. Coat thoroughly.
- On greased quarter-sheet pan, arrange breaded wedges in single layer.
- Place pan in hot oven. Bake 20 minutes.
- Turn potatoes. Bake additional 10-15 minutes, or until wedges are fork-tender. Remove from oven.
- Serve potatoes hot with warm Vodka Sauce for dipping.
- Serve with warm marinara or vodka sauce.
- Serve as an appetizer or signature side.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.