Potato Corn Fritters
These crispy potato fritters will provide you with a comforting classic to accompany any dish.
- In medium bowl, mix hash browns, mashed potatoes, egg, corn, milk and onion until well combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine corn muffin mix and flour.
- Mix potato mixture into dry ingredients until well combined.
- Using a 1-oz. portion scoop, drop batter into 350°F deep fryer. Cook fritter 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from fryer, drain and keep hot.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Serve hot.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.