Potato & Black Bean Tacos
Potatoes and Black beans star in this vegetarian take on tacos.
- In a pan over medium high heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and sauté Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes and cook for 5 minutes until golden, add Black Beans, Taco Seasoning and Water. Cook until water is evaporated stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In same pan heat 2 tablespoon olive oil and sauté corn, red peppers and garlic salt for 3-4 minutes and set aside.
- Heat Corn Tortillas damp towel in microwave in 4 batches of 8, for 30-45 seconds each until softened. Double up tortillas for serving (each taco has 2 tortillas).
- Divide Black Bean Potato mixture and sautéed vegetables between 16 tacos.
- Offer as a nutritious and portable option.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.