Potato and Corn Succotash
Diced potatoes, corn and edamame shine in this unique side. Top with a chipotle yogurt sauce to take it to the next level.
- In a pan over medium high heat melt butter and sauté Simply Potatoes Red Skin Diced Potatoes until golden, about 5 minutes. Add Corn, Edamame and garlic and cook for 2 more minutes. Season with Salt and Pepper and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine Chipotle Adobo Sauce and Greek Yogurt.
- Divide Succotash in 8 portions and drizzle with Chipotle Yogurt Sauce and garnish with Italian Parsley.
- For a breakfast version, top Succotash with a fried egg.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.