Pork Belly and Potato Quiche
A delicious quiche with pork belly, potatoes, broccoli and goat cheese.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In medium sauté pan, sauté pork belly 2-3 minutes. Add broccoli. Cook until meat is crispy and broccoli is tender.
- Place potatoes on sheet pan. Place in hot oven. Roast potato slices 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, cream, salt, pepper, goat cheese, caramelized onions, sautéed pork belly and broccoli.
- Layer roasted potato slices across bottom of par-baked crust.
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes.
- Wrap foil around crust edges to prevent burning while baking.
- Place pie in hot oven. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until edge of filling is light golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut quiche into 8 slices.
- Serve with fresh fruit or spinach salad
- Daypart suggestion: brunch through dinner