O'Malley's Steak and Potato Sliders
Great as an appetizer or entree, these small sliders pack a big punch with hash brown potatoes and steak.
- In a mixing bowl, combine hash browns, eggs, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add matzo meal to absorb excess liquid.
- Form into 3 pancakes and place on 350º F flattop grill.
- Cook 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place one pancake on each slider roll bottom. Top with sliced steak.
- Add slider roll tops and serve.
- Serve with creamy horseradish or steak sauce
- Daypart suggestion: appetizer, or lunch through late night