Mock Fried Chicken Wings- Korean
Fried chicken wings coated with zesty Korean barbecue sauce.
- In medium bowl, combine egg whites, salt and baking soda. Whisk until blended.
- Dip chicken wings into egg white mixture to thoroughly coat.
- Place chicken wings on greased wire rack positioned on a sheet pan. Refrigerate overnight, uncovered.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove wings from refrigerator.
- Place pan in hot oven. Bake 10 minutes, then turn. Cook another 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from oven.
- Garnish with ½ chopped green onion and serve with Korean barbecue sauce on side for dipping.
- Toss chicken wings in Korean barbecue sauce after baking
- Add variety with Kentucky and Thai recipes.