Mexican Style Skillet
Loaded breakfast skillet with scrambled eggs, hash browns, chorizo and guacamole.
- Place potatoes in 375°F deep fryer. Cook 10 minutes, or until crisp. Remove from fryer and drain. Immediately sprinkle with salt.
- In small bowl, mix eggs with cream, half of the sliced green onions and ½ tsp. salt.
- Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Add egg mixture. Soft-scramble eggs.
- On oval plate, arrange scrambled eggs in middle. Top eggs with red chili sauce, ½ cup fried potatoes, chorizo, white cheese sauce and corn. Arrange remaining fried potatoes around eggs.
- Top with guacamole and sour cream. Sprinkle with remaining green onions.
- For a spin on traditional Chilaquiles, serve over tortilla chips
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast through late night