Mexican Duchess Potatoes
MFI Simply Potatoes Homestyle Mashed Potatoes whipped with green chilies, chorizo, queso fresco and spices. Pipe potato mixture into bite size portions and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combined heated MFI Simple Potatoes Homestyle Mashed Potatoes with cooked chorizo, cheddar, poblano peppers, and taco seasoning.
- Place mixture in piping bag with star tip and pipe, 16 - 2 oz bites. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to platter and garnish with queso fresco, tomatoes and fresh cilantro.