Our Mediterranean frittata quantity recipe makes a fresh and simple addition to your cook to order food-service menu.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Concasse: Blanch tomatoes, remove peeling and seeds, dice, then set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, water, half of the basil, salt & pepper. (Reserve half of the basil for garnish.)
- Over medium heat, place clarified butter in pan.
- Sauté shallots until al dente, then pour egg mixture in pan and cook until the edges are golden brown.
- Top with cheese then place in oven and cook until frittata is golden brown on top.
- Garnish with tomato concasse and fresh basil.
Serve with chorizo, bell peppers, and roasted new potatoes.