Kielbasa, Kale and Red Potato Soup
Red skin potatoes, kielbasa, and kale come together for a hearty soup that is best served as a lunch side or a dinner entrée.
- In soup pot over medium-low heat, melt butter.
- Add bacon, sausage, onion and garlic. Sweat 5 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Add kale to pot. Stir in. Cook additional 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, potatoes, cream, salt, black and cayenne peppers.
- In small bowl, mix cornstarch and water into a slurry.
- Add cornstarch slurry to soup. Stir until blended.
- Bring soup to simmer. Cook 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot.
- Great as a lunch combo.
- Serve with hearty Italian-style bread.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.