Honey Mustard Potatoes
The simple but tasty dish combines a honey mustard dressing with red skin diced potatoes for a tasty side dish.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place potatoes in medium bowl. Add dressing and toss until potatoes are coated.
- Place coated potatoes on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in oven.
- Roast 10-12 minutes, or until potatoes are crispy.
- Substitute your favorite marinade for the honey mustard.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® wedge, diced, or sliced variety with this recipe.