Honey Ham, Cheddar Cheese and Potato Pie
Savory potato pie layered with hash browns, mashed potatoes and ham
- Spray 9" pie pan with non-stick spray.
- In mixing bowl, combine hash browns and eggs. Mix in melted butter.
- Form potato-egg mixture around inside of pan to form a crust. Press an empty pie pan on top of potatoes. Bake at 350º F until brown, approximately 20-25 minutes. Remove top pan and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Place ham on top of hash brown crust. Top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake at 350º F until hot, approximately 20 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese. Slice and serve.
- Serve with a side salad or cup of soup
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner