Herbed Flatbread with Spinach Salad
Savory flatbread topped with ricotta cheese spread, bacon, spinach and hard boiled eggs
- In medium bowl, toss spinach, egg slices, bacon pieces, tomatoes and dressing.
- Heat flatbread on 350º F flattop grill until warm (30 seconds on each side).
- Spread ricotta cheese on flatbread.
- Place spinach salad in center of flatbread. Serve.
- Cut into small pieces and serve as a sharable appetizer
- For an additional menu option, top flatbread with Dijonaise, shredded lettuce, Papettis® Table Ready® Diced Hard Cooked Eggs #64102, chopped onion and celery
- Daypart suggestion: Lunch through late night