Hash Brown & Sausage Bake
Individual ramekins filled with eggs, sausage, potatoes, cheese, and onions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 1-cup ramekin for each serving.
- In a large rondeau, cook sausage until lightly browned, stirring to break into crumbles. Add bell peppers and onions; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove sausage mixture from pan, leaving behind any fat.
- Place hash browns in same pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes begin to brown, stirring occasionally. If potatoes are sticking, add oil as needed.
- Divide potatoes evenly among ramekins, forming a cup shape on the bottom and slightly up the sides. Top each with equal amounts of sausage mixture. Make an indention in the center with the back of a tablespoon and break an egg into each.
- Sprinkle cheese around the edges of the ramekins. Bake to desired doneness, about 20-25 minutes for slightly undercooked eggs. Sprinkle tops with sliced green onions (optional).