Gorgonzola Hash Browns
These savory potatoes are mixed with thinly sliced red onions and topped with a rich and creamy gorgonzola butter.
- Prepare Gorgonzola butter: Cream butter and Gorgonzola cheese together until well blended. Set aside.
- Heat sauté pan and add oil.
- Mix hash browns and onions together. Add to sauté pan.
- Cook until potatoes are golden brown on bottom. Turn over and brown other side.
- Place potatoes on serving plate.
- Top with Gorgonzola butter. Serve hot.
- Garnish with chive sour cream TIPS
- Daypart suggestion: side dish