Goat Cheese-stuffed French Toast Sandwich
A sweet and savory sandwich with goat cheese, strawberries, arugula and bacon on cinnamon swirl french toast.
- Combine goat cheese and milk to make cheese more spreadable.
- Spread goat cheese on 1 slice of warm French toast.
- Layer strawberries and baby arugula over goat cheese.
- Drizzle balsamic reduction over arugula.
- Sprinkle on bacon lardons.
- Add remaining slice of warm French toast and serve.
For another option, replace strawberries with other seasonal berries
Daypart suggestion: lunch or dinner