Fried Egg Korean Biscuit Sandwich
A globally inspired, high flavor breakfast sandwich featuring a fried egg patty, chicken breast and spicy Korean mayonnaise on a biscuit.
- In medium bowl, combine carrots, napa cabbage and green onions.
- Add rice wine vinegar, ½ tsp. sesame oil and honey. Toss to coat slaw with dressing. Reserve.
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, hot sauce and remaining ¼ tsp. sesame oil.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on insides of biscuit halves.
- Glaze chicken breast with Korean-style barbecue sauce and place on bottom half of biscuit.
- Place heated egg patty over chicken breast, and top with carrot slaw.
- Add biscuit top and serve immediately.
- For another option, use teriyaki in place of Korean barbecue
- Serve with kimchi or stir-fried vegetables