Fried Egg Barbecue Biscuit Sandwich
A hearty and flavorful breakfast sandwich featuring a fried egg, smoked pulled pork, bacon and cheese. Finished with with barbecue sauce and bread-and-butter pickles.
- Spread barbecue sauce on insides of biscuit halves.
- Place Cheddar cheese on bottom half of biscuit. Top with heated pulled pork.
- Place heated fried egg patty over pork.
- Top with cooked bacon slices. Add pickles.
- Add biscuit top and serve immediately.
- For another option, substitute brisket for pulled pork
- Sandwich filling works great on a variety of bread carriers